Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Positive emotions and your health: developing a brighter outlook | GEHA

I was cleaning out old e-mails and I ran across a newsletter from my health insurance company.  There was a link in the newsletter about positive attitude that intrigued me.  I often find myself at the end of summer with a poor attitude, maybe due to the stress of all of the 4-H activities.  By the end of August, I am in need of a new attitude.  September is a time to catch up on reports and finalize grants, not a very exciting time.  It is easy to get into a funk.  Attitude can make a big difference.  There are several helpful tips in this article to help us develop a positive attitude and improve our health.



As I am writing this I am reminded of a beloved member of our community who recently passed away.  This wonderful lady had MS and many of the complications.  I did not know her personally, but I was always blessed by her smile and cheerfulness as I passed her in the halls of her work place as I visited.  She had many struggles, but never let them bring her down.  Over the years, I saw her body give our, but her smile never did.



Positive emotions and your health: developing a brighter outlook | GEHA

No comments:

Post a Comment