- Chop and combine those last pieces of fruit into some oatmeal or cold cereal.
- Add fruit to plain yogurt with a little honey and a splash of vanilla.
- Blend fruit and yogurt to makes a tasty dressing.
- Freeze bananas and berries and use them to make smoothies.
- Fruit can be baked into cookies or muffins for a sweet treat.
- Make a fruit salad.
Tasty Fruit Salad with Yogurt Dressing
1 1/2 cups seedless grapes or strawberries, halved
2 stalks celery, chopped
1 apple or pear, cored and chopped
1 orange, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup blackberries
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1 (8 ounce) container vanilla yogurt
Mint for garnish
Mix grapes, celery, apple, orange slices, blackberries, and walnuts in a large bowl; add yogurt and stir to coat. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until the salad is chilled, at least 30 minutes.